Visited 1406 times , 1 Visit today
Why Should I Treat My Water?
Water is an essential part of your life and home. Treating water has many benefits to your health, home, and budget.
What’s In My Water?
All tap water within your home, not otherwise filtered or treated, contains millions of impurities; many that you can see, taste and/or smell, but others that you cannot. Particulates such as rust and sediment, or very small air bubbles, might make your water appear cloudy. While this might be visually unappealing, these particulates are harmless. However, harmful impurities like bacteria or cysts (i.e.; giardia, cryptosporidium) might contaminate your water and cause flu-like illnesses if your water goes untreated.
Thankfully, all the above impurities can be treated with the correct water filtration system to deliver better-tasting, clean, safe water to your family.
Benefits of filtered/treated water in your home:
- Health: Filtering potentially harmful impurities (bacteria, lead, cysts, etc.) can help prevent the spread of water-borne illnesses
- Cost-effective: Filtered water is more cost-effective than bottled water and reduces the environmental impact on our landfills
- Improved taste: Coffee, tea, and foods prepared with filtered water taste better
- Softer skin and hair: Hard water can leave your skin and hair dry; treated water can prevent this
- Easier home maintenance: Hard water and other contaminants can leave rust stains, mineral deposits, and film on your fixtures, shower walls, sinks, toilet, etc
- Longer appliance life: Mineral deposits in coffee makers, water heaters, washing machines, and other appliances decrease their effectiveness and shorten appliance life
- Cleaner laundry: If it’s in the water, it’s on your clothes. Filtered/treated water makes whites and colors come out cleaner and brighter
The non-corrosive, cost-effective solution for commercial/industrial water treatment and storage. Structural Composite Pressure Vessels offer fiberglass construction for outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical enviroments. With capacities up to 1600 gallons and a variety of options, we can tailor a vessel to meet your needs. These tanks are for all kind of filters.
- Sand filters
- Carbon filters
- Water softener
- Ferrolite filters
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- Absolutely will not – and cannot – rust
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Capacities up to 2500 gallons
- Factory-backed 5-year warranty
- Materials of construction
- Polyethylene inner shell
Sand filters are used for water purification. There are three main types:
- Rapid (gravity) sand filters
- Up flow sand filters
- Slow sand filters
All three methods are used extensively in the water industry throughout the world. The first two require the use of flocculant chemicals to work effectively while slow sand filters can produce very high quality water free from pathogens, taste and odour without the need for chemical aids.
Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical absorption.
Each particle/granule of carbon provides a large surface area/pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One pound (450 g) of activated carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 acres (40 Hectares).
Activated carbon works via a process called adsorption, whereby pollutant molecules in the fluid to be treated are trapped inside the pore structure of the carbon substrate. Carbon filtering is commonly used for water purification, in air purifiers and industrial gas processing, for example the removal of siloxanes and hydrogen sulfide from biogas.
Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), taste and odor from water. They are not effective at removing minerals, salts, and dissolved inorganic compounds.
Automatic water softener system
Most of the water with dissolved calcium, magnesium, sodium, etc., called the hardness of substance that easy to make pipes, water heater fouling obstruction, utensils, faucets shaped A stain, reduce the function enable easy foaming detergent, and the amount of unnecessary and cause environmental pollution. Softener can remove calcareous, improve the quality of life. Sodium caution resin with sodium ions, the water calcium, magnesium, sodium and other hardness to be replaced, so that sodium ions from the resin inside the water hardness capture in Within the resin, the resin is saturated with sodium chloride and then reducing the regeneration, recycling. Excellent control valve can fully utilize the capacity of the resin softens, and to regenerate full recovery.
- No side effects: no chemical substances to add objects to be sterilized non- corrosive, no pollution, and no residue
- Easy to use: the technology is easy to handle, easy maintenance, simple operation
- Low price: low operating cost and a low usage of electricity
- Small size: the system needs less space
UV sterilizer series
High efficiency LED indicator lamp and quartz glass can detect ultraviolet lamp and ballast itself good or bad, and immediately alert Ensure water security can be accessed off valves and other control devices, become a sense of precision timers and UV irradiation intensity of a full range of optional equipment sterilization systems. Stainless steel housing can be directly hung on the wall, rotating steel design, construction piping simple standard flow rate.